Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 16 Rules **100th Post, 1,000 Views**

 
Contributors:
 First off, congratulations and thank you to everyone except that bastard SockmOnkey. As the title of this post humbly implies, we have reached 1,000 views and 100 posts. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back... I'll wait. 
Okay, now I know that I promised to change the name when we reached 974 views but since I received not one single, solitary suggestion you're all stuck with this dumb JVK... thing. Oh, but I did create that Facebook page. You can find it right here. Please tell your friends to "Like" it.
On to the rule for this week:
Please post the theme song to your favorite television show from childhood. In your description please state the age you were when you last watched an episode of that show. 
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment