Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Replacement therapy

Aw, you guys... this is a tough challenge. I have never been a fan of Disney movies, and therefore had a really hard time thinking of a song, especially since I haven't watched a Disney film since I was 12 and my friends made me go see one. I wracked my brain and searched YouTube with the proverbial fine-toothed comb, and this is the best of my trouvailles. Technically, this *is* a song from a Disney film, which fits the letter of the challenge, but perhaps not the spirit... Enjoy! Or, you know, don't.

2 comments:

  1. i had no idea this existed... it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jack! Oh, whoops, I didn't write a message to SockmOnkey! Dear SockmOnkey, although I do not understand why your name is capitalized the way that it is, and might in fact be writing it wrong, thank you for your contributions to this blog and for gracefully ceding your place to me. I hope I do not disgrace the blog in any way that you yourself would not have.

    ReplyDelete