Saturday, February 2, 2013

974 Views Gift



Contributors: Thanks yous alls sos muchs fors everys littles things yous haves dones. I'm still enjoying this project. Hopefullys yous ares toos. I'd like to offer a gift. Whens wes gets tos 974s viewss I'lls renames thes blogs. And when we get over 1,000 we can create a Facebook or Twitter account. Thats iss, unlesss everyones wants tos bes alls hardcores abouts its ands stays trues tos thes undergrounds, whichs iss ofs courses mys inclinations.
So here's the deal. If we can get to 974 views by February 10 I'll change the name. And if we get to 1,000 by February 11 I will create and maintain a FB or Twitter thing, which might help to make this more fun and interactive or whatever. We'll vote on both of these. If you have an idea for a new name please send it to me. Ands ifs yous havse as preferences betweens FBs ands Twitters pleases lets mes knows. Here's my suggestion for a name: A Desperate Distance: A Daily Music Feeder. That name currently has one million votes. Here is a video that includes a muppet begging for change and pissing off a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment