Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 15 Rules




Contributors:
Terribly sorry for the tardiness of this post. There was a long night involved, and, of course, hangovers and nothing got done anywhere.
The rule for this week comes from Soup:
"I was thinking something along the lines of....Post your favorite driving or road trip song, then in the description put a highway or road you identify with."
Okay. That sounds like fun. I'll only make one slight addition. In the description, please list the highway or road you identify with along with a "because:" followed by only one word. So, for instance: "I35, because: longhair", would work.
By the way: we're over 974 views so if anyone has an idea for name please let me know.
Also, Dirty Work is on Netflix now. So I'm going to drink beer and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment